London, according to my iphone pictures (part 2)

Friday, August 10, 2012

Collage london 5 cop Collage london 6 cop Collage london 7 cop collage london 8 cop

follow me on instagram

1 & 4. Battersea Power Station
2. Indian food
3. Cinnamon ice cream, my favorite!
5. St Paul's Cathedral
6. The Natural History museum
7. Russell Square
8. creepy passage
9. Lunch
10. British museum
11. Carnaby Street
12. Lunch again
13. I want to live here
14. F&M, heaven
15. the Olympic medals at the British museum
16. Bye bye, London, see you soon!

So, these were my last London pictures. It’s really one of my favorite cities, the atmosphere is just incredible there.
Already planning my next visit!

Love,
Sara

12 comments:

  1. I love London too!! These photos make me want to head back ASAP I just love the general buzz of the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of these! And your banner, love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaaazing! I've always wanted to visit London :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to live in London, and I love to see my old city through other peoples eyes - fantastic post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post, I always love seeing photos of London!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such AMAZING pictures. Loving this Fab post!
    It would mean so much if you could check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was in London earlier this summer as well, so a lot of the things in those photos look familiar :) We went for Indian food as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Battersea power station - reminds me of getting the train everyday - you have made me very homesick! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. that avocado toast (at least I think that's what it is) looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd say London looks pretty good via your iphone photos! :)

    christen
    fashionplatecheapskate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup!

Come a little bit closer, hear what I have to say. Just like children sleepin', we could dream this night away.
Harvest moon - Neil Young

SWEET HARVEST MOON All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger