For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

Monday, July 23, 2012

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled When I first heard the news, I could hardly believe it.
Yes, it’s true, Hard Rock Café is coming to Brussels, Belgium!

Two weeks ago, I was lucky to attend the ‘Hard Hat Tour’ organized by Hard Rock Café offering an exclusive sneak peek into what will become one of the most crowded places on the famous Grand Place.

Most of the memorabilia was still covered in bubble wrap and dust but the authentic Hard Rock Café feeling was already present.
Memorabilia will include; John Lennon’s hat and handwritten note, Paul Simonon’s (Clash) leather jacket, John Entwistle’s (The Who) bass guitar, Johnny Cash’s handwritten lyrics to “Starkville City Jail” and many more.

In August, we will finally be able to enjoy a tasty burger while listening to great rock music.

Sara

PS: the official opening date has not been announced yet but I will keep you posted.

6 comments:

  1. I try to go to Hard Rock everywhere I can

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a visit to the Hard Rock Cafes i've been to a couple in the UK and the USA and their burgers are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get myself to a Hard Rock cafe and find out what these legendary places I've heard so much of are all about... Sounds like fun :D Rhi xx

    The Wildest of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to perform at the Hard Rock one day in NYC. They're awesome places, great for up and coming musicians.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, it sounds like you had a wonderful time! :) just stumbled upon your blog and I really love it!
    x


    D a n i e l l e | daniellewu.com
    ps. I am hosting a giveaway on my blog and I would love it if you won! :) Enter to win artwork by Mui-ko!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen Hard Rock Cafes before, but I've actually never been inside. I'm pretty sure I have a stuffed panda from one, though.

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup!

Come a little bit closer, hear what I have to say. Just like children sleepin', we could dream this night away.
Harvest moon - Neil Young

SWEET HARVEST MOON All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger