Royal Wedding

Friday, April 29, 2011














































































When you are reading this, I’ll probably be stuck in front of my television sipping a cup tea
(or Gin&Tonic because today is #ginocklock haha)

I’m so excited!!!
Actually, I’m a little embarrassed how excited I am.
I’m such a softie for those things. I just know I’m going to cry..

Congratulations, and thank you for letting us be part of your special day. I wish you both all the happiness in the world!


Anyway, I hope you will enjoy your Friday, Royal Wedding or not :)
 
Love,
Sara



EDIT: I just heard Karl Lagerfeld on French television saying her dress will be McQueen … 

EDIT 2: How beautiful was it? Perfect wedding; the dress, the ceremony, the kiss, everything! :D

credit: thesun.co.uk

11 comments:

  1. Jaaa, ik zit ook helemaal zenuwachtig voor de tv. Wil de jurk zien!
    Heb toevallig gisteren ook een post gedaan hierover:
    http://yourlifestyleguide.blogspot.com/2011/04/kate-and-william-i-wish-they-could-have.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks terrified! she looks amazing! I wouldnt have expected anything less...

    http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post!!!Thanks for sharing!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite thing about watching the royal wedding was seeing all of the crazy hats. Some of the designs really amaze me, I can't believe anyone would think of these things as head-wear!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was so sweet.
    The heart shaped lollipop is calling my name.

    Here's a tissue xx

    hope to hear from you*
    love amy ^.^
    www.amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So bummed out that I missed it! I am enjoying all of the catch up posts though :)
    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed it. Sigh...

    but boy am I loving all of these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the photo of the heart candy is adorable! i'm in love with Kate's dress !!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are so pretty! I wish I had done something special for the wedding...at least I got to watch a bit of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They looked lovely :)

    Kiss,
    sara

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup!

Come a little bit closer, hear what I have to say. Just like children sleepin', we could dream this night away.
Harvest moon - Neil Young

SWEET HARVEST MOON All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger