OUTFITPOST: In Bruges

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

(I'm the girl in the middle with the pink blazer, the girl with the blue blazer has a blog too here)
Blazer & skirt & shirt: H&M, Shoes: Primark, Bag: vintage, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban, scarf: Lanvin for H&M





























Two years ago, when I was on a roadtrip through east of Canada we made a stop at Niagara Falls.
It’s very touristic but I had to go on the ‘Maid of The Mist’ boat and buy a Hard Rock Café shirt.
When we told the guy at the Hard Rock Café store that we were from Belgium, he asked us if we lived in Bruges. He told us that he saw that movie with Colin Farrell and that it was the only thing he knew about Belgium … and that it looked kind of boring. When I think of it, it’s pretty funny. 

As I said, last weekend I was relaxing with some friends at the Belgian Coast. The first day we went to Bruges to do some shopping and enjoying the sun.

It was a beautiful and warm day for a change, just what I needed.
 

Love,
Sara

21 comments:

  1. lovely pictures, and nice blog (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you girls had some fun. love the flowers, so colorful. and i would die to have a fabulous coffee like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like such a lovely day! Those flowers are gorgeous! I wish I'd had a chance to make it to Bruge when I was in Belgium. There's always next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. leuke outfits! en mooie foto's, lekker zonnig. ik vind belgië trouwens helemaal niet saai, juist heel gezellig en mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos :) i went to brugues last year and it's so beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah these photos are lovely! Looks like it was such a nice day in the sunshine! Loving all your blazers too, especially your peachy one x

    ReplyDelete
  7. the flowers are gorgeous, and that pastry looks amazing!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons
    Follow Me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful blog ! Nice to discover it !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pictures are so lovely, I love the flowers! Very cute outfits too.
    christine
    http://un-stitched.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, it looks beautiful, and sounds like such fun too! You are all so well dressed - I love the blazers!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic! great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wo!! I wanna go there! I love bruges :D and also yummy desserts! :D I'm following!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your blog it's so beautiful

    i follow you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. These photos are just beautiful- it looks like you had such lovely sunny weather for your day in Bruges, and I adore the shot of the cup and saucer :) Love from your newest (Canadian) follower!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous pics! I love your pink blazer, so cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a great day to me! I've always wanted to visit Belgium! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  17. sweet pics :) xx

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. In Bruges is one of my favorite movies! I would love to visit Belgium. It looks so picturesque!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup!

Come a little bit closer, hear what I have to say. Just like children sleepin', we could dream this night away.
Harvest moon - Neil Young

SWEET HARVEST MOON All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger