Coccinelle

Monday, March 21, 2011





Sandals from Zara, Nail Polish Chanel 'Rouge Fatal
























On Friday, I found these lovely sandals . They’re the perfect shade of tan leather and they are super comfortable. I’m really happy because I was searching for similar sandals for a very long time now …

While taking the pictures this morning, I got attacked by ladybugs! OK, attacked may not be the right word but there sure was a lot of them!
The pictures didn’t turn out the way I wanted, they really got me distracted by their cuteness ..
They actually match my nail polish haha.

(you can find better pictures of the sandals here )

Enjoy the sun!

Sara

12 comments:

  1. Kei mooie foto's! En de schoentjes zitten echt mooi aan je voeten hihi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. loove the sandals and the photos!xxx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are wonderful! They get me excited for Spring and the warmer weather. Great find on those sandals as well. I have been looking for a pair myself but have had not luck yet! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the sandals!


    Kisses from
    www.visionofadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sandals and the sweet spring vibe of the photos!!

    XOX,
    Karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pics!
    Your blog is sooooo inspiring!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! The pictures are so cute! You have a lovely blog :)

    MY INSPIRATION

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photos:P I like these sandals:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a sweet post ; )


    xx
    Alexandra
    www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute sandals! :)

    http://accessorizeyouroutfit.blogspot.com

    accessorize your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have these sandals on my hit list! Gorgeous and such a cute post :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup!

Come a little bit closer, hear what I have to say. Just like children sleepin', we could dream this night away.
Harvest moon - Neil Young

SWEET HARVEST MOON All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger